November 23, 2010

Lemon Punk

I and my friend (and now boss :-p) Michelle thought it would be fun to feature some of my Lemon Meringue treasures on my blog!


Check out this crazy-fun sleeveless top!  Michelle herself is the former owner, and it was among my thrifted finds yesterday after we moved another load of future merchandise over to the store.   I'm wearing a red beater and black tights with it here, but I'm thinking of pairing it with skinny jeans and my new black leather jacket for a bold night out!

If you live in the Arbutus/Catonsville area you really should check us out! (I have a link in my righthand sidebar).

3 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Hate to break it to you, but the word on your top is upside down. :-P You look great though.

Samantha said...

WIth the jacket that outfit will look fab.

Niki said...

great top!
What days do you work?