November 8, 2010

Day Two: Piercings and Tattoos

From the Thirty Day Challenge: Talk about your piercings and tattoos, if you have any.

I have pierced ears.  I have one hole in my left ear and two holes in my right ear.  My best friend has a second hole in her right ear so that we have mirror piercings (an idea we stole from her mom and mom's best friend).

I got my ears pierced on my 18th birthday, and a few months later I tried to change the earrings too soon.  The holes had not healed properly (I think they were pierced crooked) and I let them close up.  Last year about this time I got all three current piercings done, and I really enjoy having them.  Shopping for clip earrings all my life has been a bit of a pain!  Now for my birthday and Christmas I've asked various people to gift me nice earrings.

I don't have any tattoos.  Yet. 

2 comments:

Samantha said...

yet.he he he

Niki said...

Interesting.
I have 2 in my left and one in my right, as does one of my best friends.