November 10, 2010

Day Four: Closest Friends

From the Thirty Day Challenge: Write about your closest friend[s].

There are three people with whom I share any major crisis or joyful occasion that occurs in my life.  Shannon, my best girl friend and confidant whom I've known since second grade.  My boyfriend Nathan, who will endlessly listen to my tears, whining, or hyper babbling. And Anderson, the director of my first play, who always seems to know just what to say to help me believe in myself.

In the past couple months I would also say I've formed a strong bond with the lovely playwright Michelle.  She's full of moxy, fun, and sweetness and I always feel her personality rubbing off on me and lightening up my day.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh Debbie! Is it lame to comment on a post that has personally touched your heart? Of course not!