June 2, 2010

Today At The Desk...

I felt silly!  Probably because I didn't get much sleep last night, which also inspired the brillance of my last post, which I composed this morning.

My signature silly/up-to-no-good face (and my awesome wavy hair, bedecked with some bobby pins!)

A cute-looking book I checked out of the school library, a gluten-free brownie from home, and the only soda I ever buy at school because they don't sell Coca-Cola (danged Pepsi products hold the corner on the market there).

Shared my hyperness with boyfriend via Facebook until he forgot about me and went to work himself.

And finally, I spent at least two hours on Blogger working on my new labels! (Can you tell the office is slow in the summer?)  I unveil today an almost completely new set of labels, and every single entry in my blog has been marked. This is a project I've wanted to understake for some time, and I was in just the right mood [had the time to waste] to do it.  See widget at right called "What It's All About" for my new organizing system. 

The titles of a few of the labels were also a by-product of sleep-deprived sillyness, so I hope they are appreciated.  And that I actually like them when I wake up tomorrow from what I hope will be a short-term coma tonight.

P.S.  I wanted to mention that Natalie and also Nathan inspired me to have creative labels!

2 comments:

The Style Mansion said...

You are super pretty. Sorry for lack of comments. I will be catching up though. You are now officially the label queen.

Debbie said...

Thanks dear :-)