June 7, 2010

A "Love"ly Award!

J. Ashley of Be Real, Be Happy has given me the "I Love Your Blog Award". :-D  Thanks a bunch!  It feels so good to be recognized, especially since recently I've putting a lot of effort into blogging and meeting other bloggers.  It's so fun!

For this award I am supposed to list ten things I love, and then some blogs I love.  Here's goes!

Some Things & People I Love
~God
~My best girl friend
~My family, both biological and otherwise
~My boyfriend
~the band Anberlin
~All things theatre-related
~writing witty or interesting blogs
~dark chocolate
~getting a prayer answered

Some Blogs I Love


(There are other blogs I really enjoy, but I mentioned them in my last award and wanted to give the spotlight to a new set of great bloggers!)

Feel free to pass on your award, or at least ponder the things you love!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Well, thank you!

Heather said...

You are too kind. Thank you so much for passing this award on to "The Sunset Won't!"

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

i love learning more about bloggers =)