June 25, 2010

Harbor Evening!

Nathan and I went to the Baltimore Inner Harbor this evening (I like that it's only ten minutes from my house!).  I enjoyed a fabulous gluten-free dinner and beer at Uno Chicago Grill.  Then we walked around the Galleria Mall, up to Federal Hill, and as per our custom, got lost trying to leave the city by way of detour in Fells Point!

Docked paddle boat:

View from top of Federal Hill:


I stood in the street by Battery Ave to take this picture:

 "Pirate" tour boat:

<3

Happy summer evenings, how I love you!

4 comments:

Leslie Marie said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day!

=D

J.Ashley said...

awww you guys had fun I see.. From reading your post I had to laugh the babe and I got lost as well when we were in the Inner Harbor...yep we couldn't find our car smh....

Yelena said...

oh and did you get my reply to your email? i'm not sure if it sent or not, so had to check! :)
xo.

Yelena said...

such lovely, lovely photos.
makes me want to go visit:)
im glad you had such a great time out! :) yay! :0
xo.