June 20, 2010

June Postings

I skipped a month or two on my "monthly" bulletin board feature. (To new followers- this is just a little picture and caption post I do as a fun way to reflect current events both big and small in my life.)


1) Thomas Kinkade calendar: "New York Central Park South at Sixth Ave."
2) Some spring pictures of boyfriend and I.
3) The program from the college awards banquet.  I had a picture of some Barnstormers tacked up with it too, but I gave my only copy to Professor Carl and didn't get around to printing a new one yet.
4) Dosage instructions for all four meds I was recently prescribed.  Fun fact- Clindamycin is making my skin as clear as porcelain and dry as paper!
5) "Life Begins At The End of Your Comfort Zone."  The past few months I have been nowhere near my comfort zone, and it's been nice to enjoy some mental peace and comfort the past few days. :-)
6) Senior portrait of a life-long friend who recently graduated from high school.  She wrote the sweetest message on the back of the picture, saying that she has always looked up to me.  I couldn't have been more surprised and touched! :-D
7) The card that came to me with Nathan's roses on opening night of "Buried Child." 
8) Some magazine pages of Coach sandals and elegant sundresses, inspiring me to keep healing physically and loving pretty things.
9) Another item from boyfriend- a card for last week's six month anniversary! :-)

10)  A honeymoon present from a girl I was maid-of-honor to a few years ago: a strand of wooden beads from Hawaii.

Do you have any interesting or random items laying around that are of inspiration to you?

2 comments:

Yelena said...

i lovee these posts ;)
gives me a glimpse into your life :)
and if it's not too much trouble, can you email me your button? i can't seem to find it! :/
and thanks again for featuring my button! you're awesome! :)
xo.

The Style Mansion said...

Hi Debbie,
How are you? So sorry for lack of comments. I love your June board. It's yum! Those Coach Sandals are so nice. All of your pics are so sweet. I love the beads too.
I will be posting your award soon!!