August 24, 2010

Monday Confessions

I just ate an entire chocolate bar.  (I hadn't had chocolate in weeks, due to lack of dairy-free chocolate in the house, and it was a smallish bar..but still.)

I don't want to start fall classes.

I'm more than reasonably excited about Anberlin's new album that comes out in TWO WEEKS.  I do a happy dance everytime I talk about it.

I love my new [free] eyeshadow from Shiseido, and only feel slightly guilty about being as excited as I am about a non-mark. product.

I made my boyfriend stand in line at Chipotle to buy me tacos.  'Cause tacos are awesome and I'd already been in that line twice(This confession won't make sense until I blog about it.  Later.)

I discovered "The Queen and The Soldier" by Suzanne Vega last weekend, and it makes me wonderfully sad (I enjoy sad songs).

If you leave me a comment, leave me a confession.  ;-)

3 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

I'm afraid of the dark. Well, I'm afraid of things moving around in the dark. They freak me out.

Yelena said...

I just did a confessions post too! :) hehe ;)
so you can see like 10 of my confessions on one of my latest posts :)

Niki said...

1. The Queen and the Soldier is one of the most beautiful sonds ever. Do you know Gypsy by Suzanne Vega? Also excellent.
2. confession - i have a medical condition that i haven't shared the extent of with anyone yet; i don't know if i ever will