August 28, 2010

Hitting The mark.: Cosmetic Bags

Okay, so over the past few weeks I've shared the 411 on several great make-up items by mark.  After a girl acquires a sizable amount of products she's left with the question, where to put it all?!  Well, I have your answer! :-)
When I signed up as a rep I received as a free gift this durable and super-cute cosmetic bag.  It's very large (11" L (at top) x 2" W x 8" H) and fully-lined with PVC inside and out.  I think the brown/white/pink striped design is so fun while still being mature (there's even a little mark. charm on the zipper!).  I used this on an over-night trip to hold toothbrush, face wash, lotion, and several make-up items and still had room for more! 

I really like the mark. cosmetic bags and use them every day.  I have a small see-through one that I keep in my work bag to carry my essential make-up items and also to strike up conversations about being a mark. representative.  That particular bag no longer offered, but you can buy a similar small bag to fit in your purse here.  A midi-size bag is also available, so mark. has got you covered for a variety of storage needs!  If you don't wear make-up these bags could still be handy for all sorts of personal care items.  All three bags can be purchased  for under $30, or separately at varying costs depending on their size.

No comments: