August 7, 2010

Hitting The Mark.: "It Kit"

Welcome to my very first product feature post!  Every weekend I'll share a bit about a mark. product in my new series called "Hitting The Mark."If you like what you see, you can purchase the featured product (or similar items) in my eBoutique!

image from meetmark.com

I chose the "It Kit" as my first feature for two reasons:
1) It's currently on sale, so you have the chance to snag a great deal!
2) I received a very similar product when I signed up as a representative and it's my new favourite beauty tool.

This sturdy and cute compact features a built-in mirror and 10 selections of make-up!  The combinations are numerous, as the kit holds 6 lip glosses, a bronzer, and 3 shades of eye shadow. 

I've had a couple recent mornings where I was running late and left the house without putting on make-up.  If I was feeling the need to dress things up later in the day, I had everything I needed at my fingertips in a handy little case! 

Shop for this and more in my mark. store.  Items in my Hitting The Mark. series will always be something that I or a customer has personally used!

4 comments:

J.Ashley said...

yay! checking out your store now

Never Too Busy said...

Hehehe. Hitting The Mark. I like it! You're so clever.

Yelena said...

amazing idea! :) looking forward to it! :) xo.

The Style Mansion said...

Wow! I am going to visit your boutique!!