August 14, 2010

Hitting The mark.: "Powder Buff"

It's the second installment of "Hitting The mark."!  Once a week I'm reviewing a product from mark. used by me or one of my customers. 

image from meetmark.com
This has for some time been my favourite item for covering blemishes.  This foundation is an oil-free pressed powder that provides buildable coverage.  Lay it on sheer if you're having a good day, and more if you need a little extra disguise. ;-)  It comes in eight different shades so that ladies of any skin tone can find their match.  It's packaged in a sturdy compact with a built-in mirror and a sponge so that you've got everything you need in one place.  

The user reviews on the product page rave about this foundation, including a professional make-up artist who says "This is equally as good as the department store product costing 3X as much. A GOOD deal."

Throw the Powder Buff Foundation and the It Kit in your purse and you are prepared with your best face-forward at a moment's notice. :-)

You can find this and more in my eBoutiqueMark. products will make you AND your budget feel good!

(Did you know you can "Like" my mark. page on Facebook?  Check it out! :-)


1 comment:

Never Too Busy said...

So educational. I like it!