August 2, 2010

Meet [my] mark.!

Today was the official launch of my mark. eBoutique! 

In case you missed my recent mention of it- I became a mark. representative.  Mark. is an exciting line of make-up and fashion created by Avon to inspire the 20-something set to be beautiful inside and out. 

I've been buying Avon and mark. products for years via my best friend and her mom, and decided that it was time to make an investment in the company for myself!   I'm really excited to make some extra cash, meet new people, and learn about new fashion and make-up techniques.

Please stop by my newly-designed eBoutique, and consider giving the products a try.  I will be happy to help with you with any questions or concerns you may have about the products or purchasing.

Click the picture to visit Debbie's mark. eBoutique!
For those who know me outside of bloggy world, I should have, check it -business cards- very soon! :-)  and you can always get in touch with me to request the latest "magalog"- mark.'s monthly catalog/magazine with new products, interviews, fashion tips, and more!

2 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

OooooOOOOoooo. New tag and clever title. I like it.

The Style Mansion said...

Hi Debbie,
I've been away too long! I'm so excited about your Mark business! Ooh,ooh,ooh! I wish I was over there. I would so buy some lip gloss from you!!