March 1, 2011

The Pen Speaketh

Oh, Mishka hosted a fun little game that I could not resist participating in!  Make a handwritten entry for your blog!  Handwriting, paper, and writing implements are so interesting and revealing.  I bring you my entry written on a page from my Audrey journal with green and red gel pens, and tacked to the vintage wallpaper Michelle gave me.

Hand write the answers to the following questions:
1. What’s your name / blogger name?
2. What’s your blogs URL?
3. Write, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate.
I'm officially tagging Manta, Nathan, and Niki to play this game, but anyone who enjoyed reading this should do it too!  Let me see what the fingers who type can write. :-)


*created this entry at 1am.  I'm sorry that I left a letter off of Manta's cute blog, My Life IN Gibberish!

2 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Did you just challenge me to blog? :-O It is so on!

Michelle Schraudner said...

Yay, I'm so glad you did this too! Your handwriting is pretty!