March 11, 2011

[March] Obsessions

This month I am obsessed with 

Coconut Cream Pie Larabars
I enjoy all Larabar flavours, but this one is my absolute fave.  Mom bought me a whole box, and I eat at least two a day and love them with a cup of coffee.

Bat Boy: The Musical
You've probably already read the posts about my current show, so I won't elaborate on this item.  I'm at the stage where I'm eating, sleeping, and breathing the songs and the lines and trying my darndest to nail the choreography.  I've even been awake at 4am thinking about the show and working through various problems and projects in my head.  Always when I work on a show, it consumes me.

So that's March summed up- eating Larabars while at Bat Boy rehearsal.

2 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

That one pic of Bat Boy on the newspaper which they also put on the poster totally freaks me out :-( And larabars are awesome once you get past the texture :-P

Alex said...

Bat Boy is an awesome musical. I worked on it my freshman year of college. All I have to say is that having about 100 cues in "Comfort and Joy" was pretty exciting as a light board operator. Need less to say, I love the show, and i like hearing about people actually doing it!