March 4, 2011

Bag Casualty



I found this purse while shopping at the Lemon Meringue Valentine's sale.  I immediately fell in love with it, and have been using it every day since (even though Niki teased me for carrying a purse the size of an overnight bag... :-p)  It is a small version of a duffel bag with metal feet on the bottom and contrasting bronze-color design on the dark brown vinyl body (the pattern is suggestive of Vuitton).

Sad to say, I am introducing you to this gorgeous purse just I am bidding it a possible farewell.  The zipper broke this morning!  The downside to collecting fun second-hand goods is that they're sometimes well-used before they come into your life!   I am so very bummed, and will definitely try to get it repaired because I love it that much!

http://lemonthrift.com/  <3

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is sooo sad!

Jade Carver said...

It shouldn't be too hard for you to find a luggage repairer :) and zips are one of the easiest things to replace! Don't despair!