March 21, 2011

Going Batty: Taken Over

*


It's been quiet on here due to Bat Boy.  I might not post again until after the run.  I really hope those of you in the area can come see it!  I've been working probably harder than I've ever worked for any show, and I'm incredibly tired and frustrated and excited.  I don't have time to keep up on my homework, and tonight I have to finish a take-home exam that's due in the morning.  Well, honestly, I do have time for my homework, but after rehearsals I'm usually so tired or brain dead I hang out with Boyfriend or goof off or sleep until I feel better.  

There have been extra rehearsals and frayed nerves and laughter and pictures.  Tons of pictures.  Hopefully I'll do a post or two after the show to share my favourite memories from the whole process.
Despite how tired I am, I already know I'll  miss it when it's over.  My friends, theatre is my drug. <3

*Carl makes hand motions when he thinks/talks, Jordan (Bat Boy) is singing, and I'm being a shadow.  My friend Lauren (who plays Shelley) took this picture and we both think it's so very"theatre". :-D

No comments: