March 28, 2011

Fancy Day

It was my first day back to school since the play wrapped, and I definitely needed to motivate myself to be cheerful and excited for the week.  Someone on Facebook invited me to an event called "Fancy Day" in which everyone was invited to dress up for no reason on Monday, the 28th.  I was recently gifted some very pretty new clothes (the cardigan and the skirt) and put them to use with some old favourites! 


glittery cardigan: Ann Taylor
ruffled hem skirt: Club Monaco
ribbed tights: Target
buckled flats: Wal-mart
pleated scarf: Wal-mart
scoop neck tee: H&M
copper arm band: found in the dressing room!

1 comment:

Yelena said...

you're so beautiful!
and btw, I just saw on FB that you live in Baltimore and I'm totally jealous! I've always wanted to travel to New England and all those places on the east cost. :)