December 18, 2010

Finale of Fall Finals

As of 8pm this evening, I was officially done with fall semester!  This was finals week, and it dragged all the way through for me to my Saturday class.  Then after class it still wasn't over because we had a take home final due by tomorrow night.  Well, I typed that sucker right up, emailed it to my professor, and I am now free!

This is my speech/theatre voice and diction class.  I have to say, even though I hated going to class every weekend, there's a cool kind of bond with people you spend three hours of your Saturday with every week.  We each performed killer monologues today and then enjoyed some food and socializing.


Yesterday afternoon was the holiday luncheon at work.  Our supervisor provided a ton of delicious food for her work study students, and even gave each of us a Christmas present!  My cookies were a hit, and we enjoyed laughing, eating, and tidying up the office.


Grades will be posted online before Christmas, and I'm anxiously awaiting my math grade.  I keep telling myself I'm safe, but I won't feel good until I see it.  I know I will have A's and B's in everything else!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Enjoy some time off.