December 2, 2010

Day Twenty-Six: Destination

(I'm coming down the home stretch of the 30 Day Challenge!)

From the Thirty Day Challenge:  Name one place you would love to visit one day.

I'm not sure if I'm limited to naming a place I've never been, or can pick any place.  So I'm going to share two options.

I have been to a few places in New England, and I want so, so much to go back to that area of the U.S.  Specificially to Cape Cod.  I've only been to Hyannis Port and would love to explore and enjoy more of the Cape.

I have never been and am longing to go to New York City.  To me, New York City is a magically-painted place of glamour and life in my head.  It is the New York City of "Annie", the Rockettes, the White Way, and the Times Square New Year's Eve.  However, Boyfriend, who is reading this and rolling his eyes, has been to NYC and says he wouldn't spit there, let alone go.  One day I WILL get there for myself, and see what it's all really about!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We should hop on the Mega Bus and go soon. Round trip could be as cheap as $10!!!

Samantha said...

Everyone should go to NYC once in their life. I know when you go you'll have a blast.

Niki said...

NYC is sooooooooo fun!