December 6, 2010

Day Thirty: Picture

It's the last day!  Are you ready?

From the Thirty Day Challenge: Take a picture of yourself right now and post it, or post the most recent picture you can find.


The most recent picture I have of myself is me and Boyfriend at the Dashboard concert last Friday night.  I have hat hair from wearing my knit cap (we stood in line outside for awhile) and when I asked a bouncer where the bathroom was he asked if I wanted the mens or ladies room!  I was mortified.  But we were having a fantastic time, so that makes this a great picture! 

Thirty Day Challenge is a wrap!  I hope you enjoyed learning all sorts of random Debbie facts...and if you didn't, why are you still reading? :-p  Now YOU should take the challenge so I can learn new things about my friends!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Good job on making it through all 30 days!
I'm so jealous that you saw Dashboard...