July 8, 2010

Thinking List

Currently On My Mind:

-Class registration.  First I feel like I have too small of a credit load for the fall, then I add a class and freak out because I feel like I have too much.
-Earning money.  God has blessed me with two extra odd job opportunities and up-coming larger than usual paycheck.  I need to save like crazy as much as I can before school starts.
-Finding health insurance.  Turns out that giving your information to ehealthinsurance.com renders not just a free estimate to peruse at your leisure.  It also means your phone will ring off the hook all week long with calls from insurance brokers.
-My general health.  I'm sick of the constant back-and-forth battle of healing my skin, eating enough, sleeping properly, and avoiding being near-suicidally depressed.
-Marriage.  I did everything backwards.  When I was ages 18 to 21 I could not wait to convince the guy I was dating to marry me.  Now I'm almost 24 and dating a wonderful guy, but at times deeply frightened by the thought of life-long commitment (to him or anyone).
-Hating how empty my summer feels without the work of the youth conference I helped to run for three summers in a row.  Also missing the community, the love, and the excitement that the conference brought to my life.

These are really heavy things that could each be a blog post to themselves.  Listing them briefly just brings coherency to how I feel at the moment. :-\ 

Today and tomorrow I'm house sitting and babysitting (one of the odd jobs).  Have a great weekend guys! <3

4 comments:

Yelena said...

oh wow.
this list could have been mine! practically all of those (not really the last one), have been weighing on my mind as well!
have to start praying and working on some of those things, like seriously, and soon!

J.Ashley said...

Cheer up girly I am sure things will get better, just look at the bright side of things

Frannie said...

I'm feeling the same way too: really overwhelmed and like my brain just has far too much going on. Writing things down, piece by piece and getting things done bit by bit helps to alleviate this feeling, I've found.

Hope you feel better really soon.

Love,
Aury

The Wilted Rose said...

Sometimes a couple of days away from your own bedroom can help, so I hope you can get sometime to relax and a few moments outside the box! Don't worry, your persistence at things will pay off. I know they will. Good luck with the baby sitting. I'm sure you will bring smiles to the little ones' faces. Love you!