May 6, 2010

Hypocrite!

This evening I had the amusement of watching "Grease" with my boyfriend (by HIS request).  The man who mocks my love for musicals laughed and grinned his way through two hours of cliched, classic, cinematic gold.  I got more enjoyment from his commentaries and infectious* bursts of laughter than I did the movie.  He obviously has a man-crush on Danny Zuko and his well-fitting t-shirts, and wants a zippo lighter just like Kenickie's.  Then, to further embellish his dish of hypocrisy for the evening, the man who recently bashed "Glee" in unashamed and well-written fashion pulled up Hulu and willingly caught himself up one of the latest episodes.  He didn't even cringe as I danced around the kitchen singing along while making dinner.

I had a fun evening. :-)

*I wish I could record Nathan's laugh and post it here for you all to understand why it makes me grin everytime I hear it. :-)

2 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

I still think Glee is a horribly written show. But yes, I admit, I love Grease. It reminds me of being a happy little kid :-)

The Style Mansion said...

Hee hee, your evening sounds so fun.