September 28, 2010

Photos from "The Perfume Counter"

With my friend and director, the lovely Michelle!
With my cast (and my Shannon, who I appointed ASM :-)

"The Perfume Counter" had its final showing on Sunday.  I was personally having a very hard week, but the show and cast had a great run and aside from some cast sickness (which they soldiered through in amazing fashion) I wouldn't have changed a thing.  It was such a cute and funny show, we had a great turn-out, and all technical difficulties and confusions were worked through well before curtain time.  I learned so much as stage manager, and gained some friends in the process.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I made my own little "Perfume Counter" photo folder so I can relive the memory's over and over again thanks to you dad's pictures and everyone else from the cast!

Michelle is back on blogger!