September 14, 2010

September Rush

So much to say, so little time!

-I have sociology and math homework to catch up on.

-Voice and diction class (and the prof :-p)  was lovely!

-"The Perfume Counter" goes up in a week...I'm excited and nervous for tech week, but still have really enjoyed every aspect of being a stage manager.

-I'm trying out for "Accidental Death of an Anarchist next week...it's the main stage play this fall at school.

-I'm running for an officer position of our school's chapter of Phi Theta Kappa (the international honors society of two year colleges)..hoping to be Vice President of Leadership for Alpha Rho Psi!

-I made some important decisions about being brave, making up my mind and sticking to it, being committed, loving, and about taking my future in a more clear direction...it's all still fuzzy, but I'm ready to start acting my age, stop whining and worrying about what I want to do, and simply DOING something.

-I'm going to cut my hair really short.

-Since I started my mark. business I've only had one sale.

-I miss spending time with my best friend, and am looking forward to dinner and catching up with her and also her boyfriend when my current show is over.

-I feel like I'm getting a cold.

-I start work on scenes today for the KCACTF competition with my new partner (Anderson, because Tim had to drop out).

Details to come!

No comments: