September 6, 2010

Talent Runs In The Family

My dad is a part-time photographer.  He makes money by shooting at weddings and various contracted jobs, and he enjoys photographing oddities in our backyard.  Like this:

Photo by Mark Jennys

My brother is a videographer.  He films special events at church, has done an interview with music artist B. Reith, and has a love for stop-motion animation.  Some friends of ours made this, and recently, after quite some time of labor, my bro released the following video based on it:

 video by Josh Jennys

So yes, we're a family of awesome, lol.  What hidden talents are in your family tree?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I've always wanted to make a stop-motion video! :D

Thank you so much for the award. It is such an honor.

And I love that you have a courage ring too. Go us!