September 4, 2010

Hitting The mark.: "Break Out Plan"

My face has not been cooperating with me recently!  I'm not sure if it's my diet, my eczema, or the fluctuating temperatures, but acne is a real nuisance for me at times (and I know I'm not alone).

I searched around this summer for different treatments that would gently clear up my face, and I have really started to rely on the Break Out Plan Anti-Acne Gel Lotion by mark.  I'm used to using facial products that contain salicylic acid, but this one has a lower amount than my previous treatments (1.5%), so it's not harsh on my face.  It's mattifying, so my skin never feels greasy or looks shiny after I use it, and I can put make-up on over it and not feel weighed down.  It has very gentle scent, and the packaging is  mess-free, courtesy of the cute jar and press-down dispenser.

The first time I used this lotion, my boyfriend commented that my face smelled/tasted like citrus.  I assume this wasn't appealing (:-p) so if you find you have a similar reaction, you can pick and choose what occasions you apply it for.  Keep in mind that everyone's individual body chemistry mixes with personal products such as lotion and make-up differently.

Hope this holiday weekend finds you feeling lovely!  And don't forget to make my day by "Liking" my mark. Facebook page: Have You Met mark.?

2 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Who said it wasn't appealing? ;-) And way to put in your blog that I was tasting your face :-P

Yelena said...

oooo. gotta try!