January 2, 2010

Lines That Ring True

I've been sorting through months worth of ticket stubs, receipts, hair pins, mints, reminders, perfume bottles, and sundry other items cluttered around my room while watching "Breakfast At Tiffany's". :-)

There are so many quotable quotes in that darling flick, including:

"It pays to be top banana in the shock department."

"It should take you four seconds to walk out that door...I'll give you two."

"He's not just a rat, he's a Super Rat!"

"The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?"


The one about the mean reds pops into my head from time to time. But my favourite line from the movie is undeniably, "no matter where you run, you're always going to end up running into yourself."




3 comments:

Yelena said...

awww.. i love breakfast at tiffany's.
she's so cute! all her little sayings... so aloof, yet charming. :)

Michelle Schraudner said...

Cute! I love the last one.

Never Too Busy said...

Such a good movie! :-)