January 26, 2010

My New Treasure!

(First version of this post gave me a lot of crap; hope this one looks better.)

For over year I've wanted these, but could not justify spending over $100 on a pair of sneakers:













Despite the fact said sneakers were extremely cute, classy, and the child of my most coveted designer brand. Now thanks to T.J. Maxx and Mom, I am the proud owner of these:







































I can't wait to rock them somewhere! They are extremely comfy. :D (This from the girl that is most comfortable in heels, flip flops, flats, or shoes of the general characteristic of not completely enclosing my feet!)


3 comments:

The Style Mansion said...

On wow! These Coach trainers are so cool! Cool, cool, cool. Worth every penny.I love them!

Yelena said...

cute!! i've been eyeing a pair of those for awhile, but like you said, spending more than a $100 on shoes is a little much for me! :) i love tjmaxx.. i worked there the summer after i graduated from high school.. and still shop there all the time!! :) congrats on this new addition dear! :)

Never Too Busy said...

Those are so cool. We're gonna have to work on taking you somewhere to wear them :-)