January 7, 2010

Bulletin Board Makes A Comeback!

Here's the start of my 2010 bulletin board series! If you're new to my blog: once a month I post a picture of the bulletin board in my bedroom. I almost always have a wide assortment of items tacked to it, reflecting my academic, social, and personal life. It makes an interesting way to share things I might not otherwise think of posting about. (Click to enlarge.)

1. Christmas ornament I got at a church ladies luncheon It was made by girls in a rehabilitation home.
2. Thomas Kinkade calendar. I thought about going Audrey again, but couldn't find a really interesting one.
3. New paper on the board (its plain cork and a mass of stickers and glitter underneath.)
4. A note from Shannon (written on Lisa Frank stationary!) and my favourite picture of us.
5. Cut outs from the latest White House Black Market catalog. I love both the tops but can't afford them.
6. iTunes gift card, a christmas present from Mom.
7. Still, a card I found last summer that says "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

I like that the board is a little bare..represents the fresh start of a new year. I promise it'll be back for February!

5 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Such awesome paper on the board! Where have I seen that before? :-)

Jen said...

I love White House, Black Market, but I really can't afford much of it either! That's where I found my standard LBD though, and I love it. For the wear I get out of it, it was a real steal!

Debbie said...

That's so funny, because WHBM is where I found my favourite LBD! And it was on the discount rack :-D It's so Audrey and I went ga-ga when I found it. :-)

The Style Mansion said...

My mum bought me a Thomas Kincaid calender too! I'm so glad the bulletin board is back I love it!
The paper is gorgoeous.

Yelena said...

i love this idea!!! its quite fabulous! :) can't wait to seee what february will bring! :)