January 4, 2010

Firsts for 2010 - A Survey

I feel lame doing these survey things on Facebook, but I'm really bored and somehow feel better about putting it in here!

First off, Where were you when the ball dropped?
-- in my living room



First Movie?
-- Breakfast At Tffany's



First Song listened to?
--Viva La Vida by Coldplay



First Hug?
--Idk..My brother Josh, maybe.



First Kiss?
--Nathan



First Person to call you?
--JJ, a friend from school



First Person to text you?
-- Nathan or Shannon



First Person to hit you?
-- I don't remember the last time someone hit me. :-p (No volunteers, please.)



First Place you slept?
-- my bed



First Drink?
--Peach wine cooler



First Thing to eat?
--Cheddar cheese, then chips and salsa



First High Five?
-- Also cannot remember the last time I high-fived someone. :-(



First Person to say 'I love you" to you?
-- If it wasn't a family member, definitely Nathan



First Person to yell at you?
--haha...I think I've made it four days into the new year without someone yelling at me. :-)


First Picture you took with someone?
--Haven't taken any pictures with other people yet! But Josh and I made a video on New Year's morning.

3 comments:

The Style Mansion said...

You have some good 'firsts' in there. My first movie was Sabrina

Never Too Busy said...

I have a serious problem with some of these. No high fives? Really? And we totally took at least 3 pictures together last night too!

Yelena said...

i havent done one of those surveys in forever! :)