December 2, 2008

long day, good news.

I did make it school early today! I found some helpful resources for my paper about chiropractors. My thesis is "Chiropractic care should be used regularly as part of health maintenance." I am feeling overwhelmed and under-motivated, which is not unusual when I pick a topic on my own to study. I'm happy there's only about a week left of the semester, but I'm worried about writing a good paper in that amount of time.

Tomorrow I am auditioning for "A Servant With Two Masters," the spring production at the college. It's a comedy piece, and I'm feeling dubious about the likelihood of my getting a part...but whatever, we shall see.

I got another job today! Someone from the realty company I work for would like me to clean at their house for a nice hourly rate, paid in cash. I also have the opportunity to house sit/dog sit on the weekends for the same people, if I so wish. Not so sure I want to do that! I'm not comfortable with animals, never having had one. (Little brothers don't count. ;) But I'm getting Shannon in on that, so she can pick up some work too.

It was a good day. Now I am tired and still have much to do..

No comments: