December 19, 2008

Grades and early presents

I was shocked today when I got Christmas presents from my boss; not necessarily because she gave me anything, but because it was Lindor chocolates and a $30 Macy's card!! *woot* :-) Speaking of, I need to go get some chocolate to help me finish this post....

..OK, I'm back. My final grades were posted today- I got A's in Theatre and English and a C in Math. I am so happy about the A's and so relieved about the C. What's sad is that I miss school already. I miss learning new things, I miss being out of my house, I miss my friends, I just miss the whole atmosphere. *sigh*. But I will enjoy Christmas, make the best of January, and be back there before I know it. And I should use the break to concentrate on my job at AMF, and read and study things that I don't otherwise have time for.

No comments: