January 15, 2011

Winding Down

The more I have to blog about the harder it is to catch up!  Coming soon are some posts about the theatre festival I competed at and the play reading I was in!

This evening I kicked back with family and Boyfriend to watch the Ravens-Steelers game; a very rambunctious event considering my parents are Steelers fans and my brother and I are home team loyalists!  Lots of yelling and moaning and insulting and Facebook updating (or tweeting, in my case) occurred.  I'm disappointed that the Ravens didn't come through for us, but hey, it's only sports!

I'm sleepy. :-)  and so thankful for a relaxing evening after all the recent commuting, rehearsing, and excitement.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You are a busy lady, it's great to relax. Your blog is looking very cute too.