January 29, 2011

Spring 2011

On Monday morning I start up classes again!  This semester I'm taking Stagecraft, Ethics, Ideas in Mathematics, and voice lessons...oh and, aiming for the Dean's list again. ;-)  Then on Wednesday, rehearsals for our "Bat Boy: The Musical" will start.  I'm excited!  I'm working on a lot of things in my life, academics included, and I have a feeling this is going to be a great semester.

I've promised myself that after Bat Boy I'll be taking a break from theatre to get my health fully under control (if it hasn't completely improved by that time).  It would be hard not to act, but it's even harder to not be able to fully enjoy and commit to opportunities and new experiences.  I'm still Vice President of Leadership for Alpha Rho Psi, so that will be my extra-curricular focus after Bat Boy wraps.  Otherwise my free time will be mine to call my own and accomplish my goals.

As always, more to come... <3

1 comment:

Niki said...

Hope you had a great first day!