January 17, 2011

[January] Obsessions

Welcome to my new blog feature, [Monthly] Obsessions!  The timing of these posts will fluctuate, but every month I'll bring you a few of things I'm recently really, really into!

For January it's all about:

This picture:
I think it's cool, Boyfriend thinks it's creepy! 

This song: 
I'm posting this version because it's the original, and I like to be loyal to originals.  But the Glee version is very good and makes me want to dance every time I listen to it!

This food:
Something I've missed most is mac and cheese.  This is a vegan and gluten-free version, and it's delicious.  I find it very hard to keep any in my freezer because it gets straight into the microwave and on into my tummy! 
click the picture for product info!

Let me know if you enjoyed any of these, or if you have some current obsessions!







2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the picture and the song and I'm so glad you found some mac-n-cheese for your specific diet. Perf!

Never Too Busy said...

Still think it's creepy.