December 16, 2009

My First Gift of the Season


Had to pop back in the share this with all my fellow Audrey fans on my blog roll:

"Audrey Style" by Pamela Clark Keogh. It's a "style biography" revealing Audrey as not just a fashionista but as a person. It includes interviews from Hubert de Givenchy, Gregory Peck, Nancy Reagan, and more. Also has gorgeous full page pictures.










This book was an early Christmas gift from my other gift of the season, my wonderful boyfriend. :-* I look forward to enjoying both my gifts! :-D




4 comments:

Yelena said...

boyfriend huh? is this they wonderful guy you've mentioned in your earlier posts by any chance? ;)
i want this book! it looks amazing.. i just love audrey.. :)

Debbie said...

Indeed it is the same guy! We made things official on Sunday. :)

Never Too Busy said...

This guy sounds like a keeper! You're a lucky girl.

The Style Mansion said...

Ahhhh! Lovely. This book looks wonderful. Enjoy!