December 19, 2009

Hoosierness

We made it safely to Indiana! We left Maryland around 4am in a blizzard, and have been on the road (with two meal breaks) since then. We got settled in the hotel about an hour ago, and I've had about 4 hours sleep in two days. The Audrey book and my iPod, coupled with texting Nathan off and on for hours at a time, made the day pass by. We ate brunch and dinner at Cracker Barrels; one in Pennsylvania and one in Indiana. My relatives are about 20 mins away, and tomorrow I see my aunt, uncle, and two cousins for the first time in 8 years! I'm sure after I get more sleep, I'll be more excited. Pics in the morning, maybe. <3

1 comment:

The Style Mansion said...

This is beginning to sound like an adventure - I've never even bee a real blizzard. Only four hours sleep and the life saving texts from Nathan. Thank God for Cracker Barrel! Pics maybe?? I can't stand the suspense!
Have a nice time either way!