December 21, 2009

Celebration Outfit!

Here's what I'll be wearing to my cousin's wedding this evening:

-Brown, purple, and red paisley dress from Kohl's

-Black sweater from Kohl's

-Red t-strap heels from Payless ($7, I was so syked when I found them!)

-Black tights from Target
-Chunky pearls from Charter Club at Macy's

The blog title indicates not just my celebration of Leah's wedding, but of the fact that this is the first short dress I've worn in weeks due to a painful outbreak of eczema on my legs and arms. I've been hiding under long sleeves and pants, and feel very happy to brave the cold in this cheerful outfit today! :-)

3 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

I feel so special having such a hot girlfriend!

Yelena said...

cute outfit! looks like you scored some great dealS! :) have fun at that wedding! :)

The Style Mansion said...

I love this outfit, it's so classic and stylish.