December 17, 2009

Epic Traveling Items

Here is what I am taking with me to make the long drive and hotel stay bearable!

~My [red] iPod
~My awesome new phone (Samsung Impression; it has a touch screen!)
~My laptop
~A bag of dark chocolate from dear Shannon
~A stack of scripts that I have to judge for the Barnstormers' playwright contest
~"The Night The Songs Sang". It's a Christmas anthology. I read it every Christmas, usually while snuggled in my bed late at night.
~"Audrey Style", which Nathan gave me to read on my trip.


Add in a tooth brush and a fabulous outfit for my cousin's wedding, and I think I'm all set!

2 comments:

The Style Mansion said...

You are well prepared. I wantto see that fabulous outfit! Pictures pleeease!

Michelle Schraudner said...

This looks like the perfect set of stuff!