October 15, 2010

October Postings

[Sorry I really fail at making this a monthly post. :-p]  This month the bulletin board has a theme, you could say...

1) Kinkade calendar (I decided I'm not going to have a calendar for 2011.  I either put events in my Blackberry or my day planner anyway.)

2) Pictures of Shannon, Boyfriend, and Selene.

3) Program from "A Doll's House" at Vagabonds last month.  It was sooo good, and I'm studying one of the scenes for KCACTF.

4) Flier from "The Perfume Counter."

5) Ad for "Twelfth Night" at Spotlighters.  My good friend and fellow-actor Tim is in it.  So excited for him!

6) Our promo poster for Anarchist!!  Isn't it cool?! :-)

7) A little stuffed Kiwi a friend brought me from New Zealand.

4 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

You and your boyfriend need to go on another trip to get a new pic for your notice board. That one's been up FOREVER!

Yelena said...

I haven't had a calender either for awhile, my planner though, is my constant companion. lovely fall themed board :)

Michelle said...

I feel so lucky that I got to see your bulletin board in real life... but keep the monthly blog posts coming. It looks so cool!

Niki said...

But ya gotta have a calendar for the new pretty picture each month!