October 12, 2010

Me > Monday

I'll just say that yesterday was a Monday in all its unpleasant and obnxious Monday-ness.  It had me grumpy and worried and not feeling well.  But a few things made today very bearable:

-Working one-on-one with a lovely student actress, and watching the transformation that took place as she found a connection to her character.
-Learning to sing the soprano part of "Carol of the Bells" in acappella choir.
-Having a dinner out with Boyfriend, whose conversation and company never fail to delight me.

So take that Monday.  You may have had me down, but you'll never have me beat!

3 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Did you just basically tell Monday to suck it? :-P

Debbie said...

Yes, but in a much more eloquent way!

Niki said...

i had Monday on Tuesday and it kicked my a**; i finally gave up and went to bed at like 5:30.