April 9, 2010

Sick Advertising (Buried Child Post #4)

Today I helped move the set pieces across campus from the shop to the Barn Theatre.  One flat was too big to load into the van, so it had to be carried.  As per a tradition started last year, something dirty was to be written on said flat (to be painted over later, and remain an inside joke for the build crew).  This was what I came up with:


This is only humourous if you know that the play has a theme about incest. :-p  I apologize if to some the joke seems callous, but honestly this play has so many serious themes that if we didn't joke about them we'd be a very depressed bunch of people come closing night!

2 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Hahaha. I love this photo.

The Style Mansion said...

You look so cool. I would love to see a documentary of everything to do with the production of the play,starring Debbie.
That sign is naughty. Hee hee.