April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Are there many things more pleasant than a home filled with gardening and cooking?


I think not! :-)  The gardening is courtesy of my mom and Bethelle (our newly-"adopted" family member ;-) and the cooking is the result of my new quest in healthly eating!

My family attended church together, and then went to Trader Joe's because Bethelle and I were longing for "safe" dark chocolate (neither of us can have milk product).  I found lunch foods for this week that cheered up my current situation immensely.

My heart was softened in so many ways today; family, sacrifice, celebration, salvation, sunshine, health, knowledge- these are all things being added to my life in abundance.
This song strikes the perfect chord with me recently.



1 comment:

The Style Mansion said...

Belated Happ Easter to you Debbie and your family. Enjoy the time of God's renewal on your life.