February 2, 2010

Start of Spring Semester

SUCH a day yesterday.

New schedule
New classes.
New play.
New events to plan.
New job.

Old friends in the new classes.
Old memories to relive.
Old feelings to deal with.

And news from an old friend that took me very unawares and left me more than a tad upset.

It was a very full day and I ended it by going to bed with a migraine, slightly frustrated, yet happy that there are always things to conquer and adventures to be had.

Better update later. <3

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Sorry for your bad day, but there are new beginnings on the horizon--hope things look up for you!

The Style Mansion said...

I hate old memories that try to way lay me,as I try to move forward. I have to chase them away with the Word, like little horrible critters!