February 28, 2010

"Getting To Know You"

This is a fun little game I found out about through Simplicity In Baltimore, and it originated from Mann Lann 5. Check out their blogs and link back if you want to play along!

On to the random Debbie factoids!


1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Oh lord- I'd be terrified to do either! But if I had to pick, sky dive.

2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
I sit on layers of seat covers or toilet paper.

3. Favorite flower?
Roses, followed closely by hibisucs.

4. Pedicure or manicure?
I've never had a professional pedicure, and I enjoy getting manicures.

5. How many siblings do you have?
One blood-related sibling, my bother, and one BFF that I consider as my sister.

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
lol, a long time ago, yes. But never now, ew!

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
I own a few bikinis and wear them proudly, despite my complexion being pale enough to blind fellow beach-goers. :-p I want to enjoy my good figure while I can!

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
I don't think I hate to shop anywhere. I'm fairly tolerant of crowds, and usually find some useful or interesting product where ever I go.

4 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Blind fellow beach goers? WOW! :-P

Heather said...

Don't feel too bad. I tell people that I glow in the dark I am so pale :)

FALSE said...

HATE SHOPPING AT WALMART.... but you know you have to go sometimes

The Style Mansion said...

Hee hee, some of those questions made me laugh. Roses are my favourite flower too. I go wild in Walmart whenever I visit the U.S. I know that's kinda sad.