February 26, 2010

If I Was A Movie

I found this on Facebook. Here is my "Life Soundtrack" courtesy of my iTunes library and presented to Blogspot. ;-)

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

Opening Credits:
Dancing Through Life- Wicked Soundtrack

Waking Up:
Harder To Breathe-Maroon 5

First Day at School:
Reason To Believe-Dashboard Confessional

Falling in Love:
Cold As You - Taylor Swift (wow, that’s hopeful :-p)

Losing Virginity:
Defying Gravity-Glee Soundtrack (Whaaa.. :-p)

Fight Song:
The Middle- Jimmy Eat World

Break Up:
Everlong- Foo Fighters

Prom:
Ur So Gay- Katy Perry (hehehe)

Life:
Devastation and Reform-Relient K (yep)

Mental Breakdown:
Spring by Thomas Newman

Driving:
Jenny Was A Friend of Mine-The Killers

Flashback:
The (After) Life of The Party –Fall Out Boy

Getting Back Together:
Before and After- Jimmy Needham

Wedding:
Prologue- West Side Story

Birth of Child:
My Love- Justin Timberlake

Final Battle:
No More Chains- Nicole Nordeman

Death Scene:
Andy You’re A Star- The Killers

Funeral Song:
See I’m Smiling- The Last Five Years soundtrack

End Credits:
Stationary Stationery- Anberlin (yesssss)


(If you'd like to play along the rules are as follows:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the "next" button TWICE
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Tag 10 people, and they have to do it too :)
8. Seriously. Don't cheat!)

1 comment:

The Style Mansion said...

I don't have a music library as such. It's a cool game though. I think one of my songs would be 'If I only had a brain' as sung by Scarecrow in Wizard of Oz.