August 28, 2009

Jumbled Friday

The last week of my summer is almost over! I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee and Playbill Radio
while thinking about the things I want to be doing and the things I should be doing. I'm quietly jubilant because I wrapped up Drivers Education classes this evening with a 100% on my final exam! My bedroom is a mess of clothes and papers and text books and I need to think about organizing a bag for Monday morning. I need to be on campus around 7:30am *ugh* (thankfully this is not my schedule for all of semester).

Today I was planning on heading up to UMBC to see a couple friends and help them move into their new dorms. Ended up shopping around Wal-mart with one of the friends for dorm supplies; still fun and good to see him. <3

Remember my 10+10+80 plan? Well, I'm already behind. I'm currently recovering from paychecks that had unpaid vacation weeks in them. :( Thankfully I'm not behind on bills, but I did have to borrow from my savings and am anxious to replenish it!

Thanks for sweet well wishes concerning my cold...I am pretty much better! I went this morning to the chiropractor to have my hip and back looked at, and am still a little sore. All the pain seems to be settled as low as possible into my tail bone. :( I think I will sit with some ice tonight!

Have a wonderful weekend, loves!

5 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Congrats on your exam!!

Katie said...

Glad you're feeling better, my dear! When do you go for your drivers test? You're so good at keeping up with your blog, wish I was as good as you! :) xoxo

The Style Mansion said...

More congratulations on passing your exam. Well done!

Debbie said...

Thank you everyone!

Kate, since I just got my learners here in August, I won't be eligible to take the road test until May. :(

johannaeporter said...

Coffee and Playbill Radio what a perfect evening. :)