August 7, 2009

Counting Down The Hours

This time tomorrow we'll be on our way to New England! (Northwood, New Hampshire to be more specific.) I am looking forward to being in what I consider heaven on earth...nature, quiet, starlight at night, kayaking, ocean, lighthouses, country stores, old homey buildings..and seeing Aunt Patty. :)

I haven't really started to pack, so I suppose I must get to that. I'm not feeling well today and am worried about being sick over vacation. Also, the long range forecast is calling for lots of thunderstorms...here's wishing for the best!

Be back next Saturday!

P.S. I got my learners permit yesterday! Woo hoo!! I start drivers ed the week I get back, and I'll be eligible to take the driving test in January. I'm so excited to be finally be accomplishing this!

1 comment:

Ms Anonymous said...

Hi there! It's really funny coz when I read your profile.. I find it really similar with me, being that I enjoy meeting new people and yet find it hard to open up to them, also, when you said that you want to be a part of change but you have to change yourself first.. haha! That's what I always say =) You're greatest flaw is same as mine too.. I think too much!! as in way too much that sometimes it hinders me in accomplishing things.. and yet.. it keeps me safe and conscious of what i do.. so i believe it is also my most valuable asset.. nice to hear that there's someone out there who thinks too much too.. haha ;D