March 20, 2010

Spring Break Plans



(Note: Searching Google Images for "spring break" renders things not of the nature of my plans. :-p  So I Googled "spring" instead.  These pictures are relaxing and pretty.)

This evening I got really excited about the fact that I have one more week of classes and then I'm off from school and rehearsals for nine days!  Here are some things I'm planning on participating in:

~Going to the movies (Alice In Wonderland and Diary of a Wimpy Kid are on the agenda)~
~Girl's day watching various versions of Pride and Prejudice~
~Outdoor grilling~
~Making dinner for Nathan and having a night in~
~Having a picnic~
~Going for a bike ride~
~Lunch and catching up with Anderson~

I'll be sure to check things off my list and blog about them!  Have you had spring break already?  What did you do or are planning to do?

2 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

And don't forget Repo Men >_> <_<

The Style Mansion said...

You spring break plans sound lovely. The outdoor grill sounds so nice! My cousin will be on break from his uni,so we will hang out. I have invited him and his girlfriend to church. We also intend to visit the movies to see whatever. Food is always involved too...