March 3, 2010

If You Want It, Make It.

Because I've been subjecting my dear readers to lots of ambiguous angst of late, I feel I owe you an update of a positive nature. :-p

It's not of monumental significance (or maybe it is, considering my recent state of mind) but I'm having an awesome day.  Why, you ask?

Is it because I look really cute and professional today?

Is it because I'm enjoying work and was left in charge at the office?

Is it because I know I did well on my health test ?

Is it because I get to go to the first rehearsal of my next show tonight?

Is it because I marched confidently into the college advisement office and handed in the paperwork that declares my major and defines the next few years of my life?

Is it because even though I miss Nathan, I'm accepting our present circumstances and am hopeful that we'll figure everything out in time?

Maybe.  But it is more likely that I am having an awesome day because I decided to.  Because I decided everything is easier when you smile about it, and life is what you make it. And baby, I'm making it, and doing with a smile!

4 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Smiling is a good look on you. Completes most of your already awesome outfits :-P

Yelena said...

I loved this post! It made me happy :D
deciding to be happy is a great choice.. but all the above reasons definitely help! :D

Heather said...

Awesome! Congrats on a wonderfully happy day :)

The Style Mansion said...

You make me feel better just by reading this. It makes sense on so many levels.The only pont I would query is you looking cute only 'today'. I know you look cute every day.
Bless